Friday, July 23, 2010

Physical Therapy Continues

The strange theme of physical therapy is that I was trying too hard.  With electrodes in place, I practrice using only the pelvic floor muscles.  That is accomplished by flexing these muscles only enough to get the blip-o-meter to between 5 and 10 millivolts - no more, no less.  It is pretty humbling since I am supposed to hold it constant.  Instead, my blip-o-meter is all over the place, but at least it stays between 5 and 10 millivolts.  I hope I can improve.

I think this could be the beginning of a new video game.  Well, probably not.

Life is returning to normal.  I took my car for an oil change yesterday and drove to Camp Bethel to pick up Matt this evening.  They fed the families and had a little program. 

Life is getting pretty busy.  I am working hard on getting PowerPoints ready for the presentations in Arkansas.  Nick Vujicic is coming to FCC next weekend, then Arkansas, then a week at the beach.  As soon as we get back from the beach, the freshmen teams at Salem High will conduct their summer workshop.  I still need to meet with Wes Lester to plan that. 

I also just finished reading Radical by David Platt.  It is pretty hard core about turning away from the American lifestyle and replacing it with service to the those in need of physical and spiritual salvation.  It is a very challenging book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you, but understand that Blogger is a little difficult to follow when leaving a comment. Just click "Name/Url" and leave the URL box empty.

For instance:
Name: Kelli
URL:
Then click "CONTINUE"

We LOVE hearing from you!!!!!!!